8.08.2008

celebrate

Here is a quick birthday card that I made a little while ago. I love this glitter paper (in the background). I also used my riveting stamp set, which I have neglected for a long time. I love how it looks with all the circle punches and layers. Today Ryan and I are hanging some drywall in the garage...let's hope for a productive day! My arms are still a little sore from the last time I helped him (that stuff is HEAVY), but it's good for me, right? Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by.

{ingredients}
stamps: just celebrate, riveting
ink: black
paper: tempting turquoise, pixie pink, green galore, white, lavender lace, patterned paper (dcwv)
more: SU markers, paper piercer, scallop punch, circle punches, dimensionals










And just for fun.....



You Are Country Music





You are friendly, down to earth, and fairly conservative.

You are true to your friends and your upbringing. Change is hard for you.

But beneath your old fashioned attitude, you are expressive and artistic in your own way.

Very few people can express pain and pleasure as eloquently as you can.





No comments: