4.06.2012

good friday

Last Friday Emma and I had a girl's day with Grammie.  We celebrated Grammie's birthday over lunch at a coffee shop and then proceeded to drive all around town to find a yarn store that it turns out we could have walked to from the coffee shop.  At least we got a good laugh and Emma got a little catnap in the car.  Of course, I forgot my camera.  But while us girls were hanging out together, Mason and daddy were hanging out too.  A little time in the garage to "work on" their chainsaws.

It's hard to believe a whole week has passed and here we are on Good  Friday.  I've spent a lot of time this Holy Week reflecting on God's grace and love that He poured out for us.  I had a great discussion at bible study last night that gave me a new perspective.  I'm looking forward to some time with family this weekend, celebrating Easter. 

No comments: